Tuesday, July 23, 2013

...And Here It Begins...

I've tossed around the idea of creating a blog for quite a long time now. A place to call my own, to script stories across the screen, and to lay my heart on my sleeve for people to stumble across.
This idea began to grow roots when I had the incredible opportunity to skype with my favourite blogger extraordinaire, Hannah Brencher (www.hannahbrencher.com) and she encouraged me to explore this particular way of writing. She encouraged me to write, in a way I hadn't thought of before.

People seem to think I have a unique viewpoint in life, and perhaps that may be true..
Through this blog I hope to show my journey through life from a seated position; where wheels are often seen before all else. In a time where people still have such trouble overlooking physical differences, and a time where these differences are so completely irrelevant.

         Welcome to my story.

     

2 comments: